Saturday, August 7, 2010

Overgrown and Undermanaged

So come July my garden seems to go places I never intended for it to go.
With good long sunny days, a few good months of watering and love behind it my garden reaches it's peak.
I harvest and it still has more to give, only I fizzle out.
Maybe it's the week I'm gone each July or perhaps it's the oppressive Florida heat in July.
Either way here's the garden in July:



Very sad, I know.
So August has been digging out and cleaning up my garden beds.
Only I've only gotten around to cleaning out one of them.
Let's see if time allows for a late summer and fall planting?! I hope so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails