Sunday, February 5, 2012

Challenge

So tell me I can't or won't do something and it motivates me to do it.
I think I've just learned that about myself.
I've been wanting garden again for a while now but time has gotten away from me; so this afternoon when I told my family I was wanting to get my gardening again, their joking comments have spurred me on.

So now I need to:
#1. weed and prep my garden, this may and most likely will require having soil delivered
#2. decide what I am going to plant and start the seeds

Prelim list of what I want to plant, I used this guide:
sweet potatoes
eggplant- prob not this year
carrots (in the ground by March)
cucumbers
tomatoes
pumpkins (March-April)- questionable due to the space they need
pole beans (I seem to always plant bush)
celery (look into soil)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails